Préparez votre visite
Dates and opening time
- Open from March 29 to November 2 2014
- Outside school holidays periods :
open Wenesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays from 10 am to 6 pm.
- During school holidays (for all zones) :
open every day from 10 am to 6 pm (from 10 am to 7 pm in July and August).
- Last entry 1 hour before closing time.
- Visits by appointment are possible outside the opening periods.
- Dogs on a leach are welcome.
- Individual ticket : 5 € (groups : contact us)
- Reduced ticket : 3 € (including children from 3 to 12)
- Mini golf : 3 €.
Guided tour prices
Guided tours on many specialized topics are available all year round by appointment at your convenience.
Here are a few suggestions: detailed visit of any of the collections, the Arboretum sensory experience, forestry tour through the Domaine des Barres, learn about mushroom.
Contact us to prepare your visit.
Thematic visits for individuals are organized the last Sunday of every month at 3 pm.
Check the dates and topics by clicking on the "Activities and Events" tab.
Family workshops for children, parents and grandparents are organized the last Wednesday of every month and every Wednesday during school holidays, at 2.30 pm.
Create your own imaginary creature, make a photo frame decorated with leaves...
(No booking necessary. Free with admission.)